The @pwn20wnd jailbreaking team today released Unc0ver 3.2.0 jailbreak tool for iOS 11 – iOS 12.1.2 with a brand new UI and improved reliability. The Unc0ver jailbreak app looked dated and paled in comparison to Chimera’s excellent jailbreaking app. Thanks to the competition, the @Pwn20wnd team have stepped up their efforts in this regard and given their app a drastic UI makeover.
The redesigned app also has a Dark mode if you prefer a dark theme.
Below is the full change-log of unc0ver 3.2.0:
- Redesign the user interface
- Add dark mode for the user interface
- Add info buttons for the options
- Increase the reliability of the jailbreak with the machswap and machswap2 exploits
- Update jailbreak-resources to fix an issue with the CS_DEBUGGED option
You can upgrade to the latest version of Unc0ver jailbreak by downloading the newest version of the app and then re-jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad again. Over the last few weeks, Unc0ver has received some massive updates to improve its performance and stability. So, if you are running a relatively older version of the jailbreak, you should consider upgrading to the newest release.